Whether you wish to raise money for a chosen charity, or just for fun, our Three Peaks - Three Days - Three Inns event is a great way to tick off the highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales. Enjoy a more leisurely pace than the frantic 24 hour three peaks challenge. Get to climb all three peaks in daylight too! From £150 per person (based on a group of 10 people)
On confirmation of your booking you will receive an information pack with lots of sound advice about how to prepare for your challenge.
We offer guidance for where to stay and how to travel between the peaks. On this experience, transport and accommodation choice is left to you. We won't leave you without direction though, using our local knowledge to give you plenty of pointers. This lets you decide how much you want to spend on your accommodation, whether you choose the iconic Three Inns or a tent in a camping field, it's up to you.
At each of the three mountains (Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon), you will be met by our professional guides. They will ensure your safety and offer plenty of encouragement and support to give you the maximum opportunity of suceeding in your challenge.
- Friday - Make your own way to Fort William, Scotland for an overnight stay at the accommodation you have arranged.
- Saturday - Up early for a day of guided walking to the highest summit in the UK.
- Saturday night - rest and recover before heading South to the lake district early on Sunday morning.
- Sunday - travel to the Lake District and ascend Scafell Pike, the highest peak in England.
- Sunday night - enjoy a relaxing meal and a good night's sleep.
- Monday - Get an early start and travel to Wales for an afternoon ascent of Snowdon.
Contact us today for a no obligation chat about your your tailor-made charity mountain experience!
Use the links below to check our prices then contact us and we'll do our best to run this event just for you on a date that suits (subject to a minimum group size of course!)