Snowdon (Yr Wyddfa), standing at 1,085 metres above sea level, is the mountain in Wales. We will take you on a fascinating journey to the summit. Whether you are carrying out a training walk for a three peaks attempt, or want to take in the scenery, flora and fauna, the choice is yours.
- Experience the changing landscape as you climb to the highest point in Wales.
- Choice of routes including the infamous Crib Goch scramble.
- Spectacular summit views across Snowdonia.
- A challenging walk and between 750 and 1,000 metres of ascent depending on the route chosen. Strenuous walking will be involved including steep ascents/descents. The walk may be subject to adverse weather conditions.
Who's it for?
- No previous hill walking experience is required.
- Under 18’s are welcome if supervised by an accompanying adult.
Use the links below to check our prices then contact us and we'll do our best to run this event just for you on a date that suits (subject to a minimum group size of course!)