The Carneddau, a mountain group in Snowdonia, including Pen yr Ole Wen (978m), Carnedd Dafydd (1,044m), Carnedd Llewelyn (1,064m), Yr Elen (962m), Foel Grach (976m), Garnedd Uchaf (926m) and Foel-fras (942m) offer a tremendous range of hill walking options. We can select and take you on any number of routes whether you are carrying out a training walk for a three peaks attempt, or want to take in the scenery, flora and fauna, the choice is yours.
- Experience the changing landscape as you climb to on this range of mountains.
- Spectacular summit views across Snowdonia.
- A challenging walk with about 600 metres to 900 metre of ascent depending on route. Strenuous walking and easy scrambling will be involved including steep ascents/descents. The walk may be subject to adverse weather conditions.
Who's it for?
- No previous hill walking experience is required.
- Under 18’s are welcome if supervised by an accompanying adult.
Use the links below to check our prices then contact us and we'll do our best to run this event just for you on a date that suits (subject to a minimum group size of course!)