The 'Oggie 8' is a challenge developed by the Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue to raise funds to support their services. It takes in eight 3000ft peaks within the Ogwen Valley in one day. You can read more about it at http://www.ogwen-rescue.org.uk/oggie_8/index.php.
We can take you around this route at a more leisurely pace to enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Ogwen Valley and it's surrounding peaks.
- Enjoy spectacular views across the valley and beyond to the sea.
- Easy scrambles on the some of the most popular mountains in Snowdonia.
- One very long day of strenuous walking, with steep ascents/descents.
- It is likely to be wet underfoot in places and the walk may be subject to adverse weather conditions.
Who's it for?
- Some hill walking experience would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- A good standard of fitness is required.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Use the links below to check our prices then contact us and we'll do our best to run this event just for you on a date that suits (subject to a minimum group size of course!)