Tryfan, standing at 918 metres above sea level, is the only mountain in Wales that can't be climbed without a bit of easy scrambling (using your hands as well as your feet) whichever route you take. We will take you on the iconic North Ridge passing the distinctive Cannon Rock on the way to the summit. Whether you are carrying out a training walk for a three peaks attempt, or want to take in the scenery, flora and fauna, the choice is yours.
- Experience the changing landscape as you climb this wonderful mountain.
- Spectacular summit views across Snowdonia.
- A challenging walk with about 600 metres of ascent. Strenuous walking and easy scrambling will be involved including steep ascents/descents. The walk may be subject to adverse weather conditions.
Who's it for?
- No previous hill walking experience is required.
- Under 18’s are welcome if supervised by an accompanying adult.
Use the links below to check our prices then contact us and we'll do our best to run this event just for you on a date that suits (subject to a minimum group size of course!)