Blencathra or 'Saddleback' as it is known is the name given to a series of tops which make up a broad ridge some 3 miles long.
Easily accessible from Keswick or a number of campsites and B and B's nearby, enjoy exploring this wonderful mountain.
- Choose from a variety of routes to explore this great mountain.
- You may want to climb the steep scrambles of Sharp Edge and Halls Fell Ridge or enjoy the peace and quiet of Bannerdale Crags and Bowscale Tarn.
- Specially chosen routes suitable for walking with children.
- Blencathra is a beautiful part of Lakeland. It's ridges, cliffs and plateaus offer a variety of walks suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Whether you want a peaceful valley walk or an exciting mountain scramble we can arrange an itinerary for you.
Who's it for?
- No previous hill walking experience is required.
- Under 18’s are welcome if supervised by an accompanying adult.
Use the links below to check our prices then contact us and we'll do our best to run this event just for you on a date that suits (subject to a minimum group size of course!)