A challenging, but fulfilling walk. A real chance to experience the best of the Dark Peak close up (the northern hills of the Peak District National Park). Recommended for anyone planning to undertake a challenge such as the Three Peaks.
- Crossing Kinder Scout and descending alongside Blackden Brook.
- Walk under the unique landscape of Alport Castles.
- Traverse the Great Ridge
- A challenging, long day walk of approximately 16 miles, with several steep ascents/descents.
- It is likely to be wet underfoot in places and the walk may be subject to adverse weather conditions.
Who's it for?
- No previous experience is required, but this is a strenuous day and a good level of fitness is required.
- Due to the challenging nature of the walk it is not recommended for under 16’s.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Use the links below to check our prices then contact us and we'll do our best to run this event just for you on a date that suits (subject to a minimum group size of course!)