Find your way around the hills with our one day basic navigation course. This practical course, will give you the chance to get to grips with using a map and compass. Our friendly instructors will teach you a valuable skill and you’ll have loads of fun doing it!
- Learn the basics of map interpretation and compass work.
- Learn to navigate safely on paths and tracks
- Plenty of opportunity to practice and develop your new found skills
- Approximately 6 hours walking in a countryside location where you will learn basic navigation and map reading.
- Moderately easy walking on rough paths and tracks. It is likely to be wet underfoot in places and the walk may be subject to adverse weather conditions.
Who's it for?
- Suitable for anyone wanting to learn basic navigation skills. No prior experience is required.
- We do not recommend this navigation course for children under 14.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Use the links below to check our prices then contact us and we'll do our best to run this event just for you on a date that suits (subject to a minimum group size of course!)