Join us on a journey into the mountains of Snowdonia, where you will find a variety of photographic opportunities. We will lead you to places off the beaten track in search of fabulous panoramas and dramatic scenery.
- Explore the Slate Quarry workings which were in existence 150 years ago
- Experience the changing landscape as you climb alongside lakes and pools high onto the mountain.
- Enjoy the breathtaking summit panoramas.
- A moderately challenging walk to the summit (weather and time permitting) of Moel Siabod.
- Some strenuous walking will be involved including steep ascents/descents.
- It is likely to be wet underfoot in places and the walk may be subject to adverse weather conditions.
Who's it for?
- Anyone with an interest in taking photographs in a mountain environment
- No previous hill walking experience is required.
- We do not recommend this photographic walk for children under 16.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Use the links below to check our prices then contact us and we'll do our best to run this event just for you on a date that suits (subject to a minimum group size of course!)